Already applied?View Dashboard
Kitchen Manager Assistant (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 679206BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jun. 21, 2019
Job Summary:Our Resort serves 21 million meals each year in its 55 restaurants and 13 bars/cafés throughout the two Theme Parks, Disney Village and our 7 Hotel, making food service a part of nearly every guest experience.
A wide range of service options and formulas are available to meet guest wants and needs: from à la carte dining to buffet meals, from banqueting to room service, from traditional restaurants to fine dining experiences, all prepared using fresh products.
Responsibilities:Your day-to-day responsibilities
You will join one of the Hotel kitchen teams, made up of 50 to 100 people, and supervise a team of cooks by supporting them in their daily activities.
Your main duties will be:
- Assigning tasks to your team members (hot or cold station, prepping, etc.)
- Optimising the daily business results of your restaurant
- Ensuring quality service to all our guests
- Monitoring on-the-job performance and improvement of each team member
- Ensuring respect of all operational procedures as well as safety and hygiene rules
Do you have the right profile?
- You have a hospitality/culinary diploma or certificate and/or at least 1 year of positive, proven experience in a similar position
- You are very dynamic, cheerful and have good communication skills
- Methodical and organised, you know how to manage and motivate a team of at least 5 to 10 people, always striving to serve as an example
- You speak fluent French (C1)
- You are aware that you must be flexible to work weekday and weekend shifts in the hours between 7 am and 2 am
The Disneyland Paris difference
- The opportunity to work in an international context, in constant contact with a demanding multilingual clientele
- Unique food service working conditions which enable a good work-life balance: 35-hour per week contract, continuous shifts and consecutive days off
- An environment that promotes advancement and internal mobility: your career can take you from gourmet dining in one of our hotels to traditional restaurants in the effervescence of our Parks or banquet service in one of our convention centres. It’s up to you!
- A choice between overtime pay or paid time off
- And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure? Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests. You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later