Learning Program Spring 2020 - Reception Host (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 733513BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Dec. 31, 2019
The Disneyland Paris Learning Program is an opportunity to combine learning and work experience with one full-time training contract. Your time will be divided between a job in the field (80%) and job-related and language skills classes (20%). This 8 month contract is designed to lead to a Professional Title (TP) as a Hotel Receptionist awarded by a specialized training centre and recognized by the theme park and amusement park sector. You will also earn European language skills certification in English.
Assigned to the reception at one of our 7 Disney Hotels, you will be in charge of welcoming an international clientele and providing impeccable service at all times.
Responsibilities:Your training will enable you to:
• Greet guests and perform daily checkins and check-outs,
• Inform and advise guests, taking into account their wants and needs
• Selling tickets and services to guests (tickets to our Parks, shows, excursions, guided tours, etc.)
• Anticipating any problems that may arise for guests and providing suitable solutions
Do you have the right profile?
• No diploma or professional experience is required
• You want to be trained and earn professional certification for your future career as a hotel receptionist
• You are cheerful, dynamic and have good customer service and teamwork skills
• You speak advanced intermediate French (B2) and intermediate English (B1) and intermediate third European language (B1)
The Disneyland Paris difference
• A comprehensive integration session that tells you all about the company and how it works
• The possibility of being hired on a temporary (CDD) or permanent (CDI) contract at the end of the learning program
• And, especially, a chance to work in a unique, magical and enchanting environment!
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information:Our housing solutions are subject to conditions that will be discussed during the interview.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.