Legal Counsel Business Affairs M/F - permanent contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 767345BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 23, 2020
As a Counsel, you will provide cross-functional legal support to a variety of contacts within Disneyland Paris.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Legal Affairs in charge of supporting the Operations, Purchasing and Partnerships divisions, you will be involved in several key areas such as: Consumer Law, Commercial Law, Law of Obligations, Intellectual Property, Criminal Law, Litigation, etc.
Provide legal support to the various teams in charge of Operations and those in charge of sourcing at Disneyland Paris (general purchasing, food procurement and merchandising).
- Negotiate and draft all types of contracts in French and English (service contracts, supply contracts, transport contracts, license agreements, partnerships, single agreements, etc.).
- Support and advise sourcing teams in their tendering strategy
- Ensure compliance of the activity with legislative and regulatory changes and establish and update contract and CGA matrices;
- Provide legal support to the operational teams on all matters related to the operation of the Parks, Hotels, restaurants, Boutiques and other activities of Disneyland Paris by ensuring that the activity complies with applicable regulations
- Follow-up of the controls of the relevant authorities and management of potential pre-litigation and litigation files in your scopes of intervention particularly in criminal matters
- Ensure knowledge transfer of legal know-how and best practices to purchasing and operations teams through the implementation of regular training sessions.
- Control and constantly monitor any changes in the legal environment in your areas of expertise to ensure the compliance of the activity with the regulations in force
- You will work on both routine and more complex files under the supervision of your line manager.
The keys to your success?
- You have a Master degree in law or equivalent, with a specialization in business law or economic law.
- You are a General Lawyer with about 5 years of experience in a law firm or company and in an international environment.
- You are fluent English and French, both written and spoken.
- You demonstrate the following qualities: team spirit, pragmatism, adaptability, curiosity, organizational skills and sense of priorities.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are organized and rigorous
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? To join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of visitors who come to our parks every year?
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.