Lifeguard Pool Team Leader - Hotel * M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 716886BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 05, 2019
- Team supervision and leadership: organize, distribute and monitor the team's work through a field presence and ongoing dialogue
- Implement the necessary actions to ensure financial results, service and product quality and customer satisfaction and make operational decisions in the absence of the manager
- Evaluate the action and performance of employees, promote their professional development and motivation
- Ensure compliance with all operational procedures and health and safety rules.
- Participate in projects and activities within your department
- You have 3 years' experience as a manager
- Valid BNSSA and PSE1 holder
- Relational skills, sense of service, excellent verbal and written communication
- Advanced French (C1), good knowledge of English (level B1/intermediate)
- Flexible working hours are necessary to ensure the smooth running of operations
- Human and financial resources to accomplish your mission
- Good prospects for development (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An integration programme and a choice of training courses to develop your skills
- A magical, multicultural, multicultural universe
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.