Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager Audience (F/H)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 614346BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Dec. 20, 2018
Job Summary:The Disneyland Paris Audience and Content Distribution department is responsible for effectively distributing our destination’s advertising content across Europe. Some thirty experts work on the department’s three teams: Audience Activation and Strategy, Content Distribution Planning and Strategy, and Distribution Channel Activation.
As Audience Manager, with responsibilities of European scope, you will report to the Audience & Content Distribution Europe director. You will be in charge of the data collection strategy (anonymous and personal data), data qualification and ranking strategy, programmatic audience definition, social audiences and CRM.
Today, the department is looking for a data-savvy, highly results-oriented individual able to use marketing technologies in their daily work. Passionate about Big Data, able to identify the right audiences to meet company objectives, you have many feathers in your cap: strategic, marketing and technical, as well as meeting various demands from all our current, and future, activation disciplines. You will assist in data acquisition, audience mapping and overall audience targeting strategy across several platforms.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Understanding performance objectives and developing appropriate targeting strategies to meet them
- Ensuring optimisation of anonymous and personal data collection from all company digital touchpoints (web site, app, CRM base, WiFi, contests, social media, etc.) working with all markets and disciplines involved in data processing (Data, Legal)
- Ensuring enhancement of collected data, setting up increasingly granular levels of targeting using the Disneyland Paris data lake and data partners
- Steering campaign launches dedicated to personal data collection
- Ensuring design and execution of targeting in line with marketing briefs for all touchpoints (DMP, DSP, CRM, Social) working closely with the Planning and Activation teams
- Knowing how to use targeting tools such as data management platforms (DMP).
- Optimising 1st party data classification
- Understanding the complexities of 3rd Party data purchasing and 2nd Party stakes
- Defining clear procedures enabling tracking and activation of programmatic campaigns from DMPs to DSPs
- Using CRM targeting tools:
- Analysing CRM data bases and defining relevant audiences to meet planning team strategies
- Steering data collection and qualification throughout the client lifecycle in order to ensure relevant data granularity in the database
- Mastering the legal framework for data collection and use, including respect of the GDPR and internal rules
- Managing external service providers to effectively secure long-term collaboration:
- Managing partnerships and contracts, managing calls for tenders when necessary
- Monitoring and optimising working relationships (quarterly meetings, processes, etc.)
- Defining targets and evaluations stipulated in contracts
- Managing an 8-person team and promoting their career development
- Facilitating and promoting communication with key internal stakeholders (marketing, other media experts, content creation, planning, activation, etc.) in order to showcase the team’s work and become a key element in strategic decision making for the division
- Fostering a dynamic team environment to push the innovation envelope by constantly testing new practices and new technologies
Basic Qualifications:Do you have the right profile?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in digital, in a media agency or an advertiser, in an international environment
- You are proficient in the relevant tools: DMP, DSP, Tag management, Adserver, DCO, Ad verification, CRM campaign management tool
- You have a first work experience managing service providers (required)
- You are to able to simplify complex data and concepts, making them accessible to non-experts
- Your technical skills enable you to understand and orchestrate data flow
- You have demonstrated strategic planning skills in a complex environment
- You are fully autonomous and your solid organisational skills enable you to manage multiple projects
- You are familiar with agile project management
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are a team player, able to develop productive working relationships
- You can think outside the box and are constantly looking for new opportunities
- You speak fluent English and French (level B2 minimum)
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later