Manager Company Cafeterias (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 726766BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Dec. 03, 2019
The 2.3 million meals consumed per year by employees are mostly produced from a central kitchen and operated by a collective catering service provider.
As Manager, you will man the largest single-site catering contract in France and contribute to projects in order to create and renovate restaurants along side with our park’s expansion projects.
- Ensure the conformity of the services provided by collective catering or vending companies.
- Encourage relations and communication with collective catering or vending companies.
- Facilitate and develop partnerships/ relations with internal support services (Human Resources, Finance, Technical Services, etc.)
- Participate in the definition of the company's collective vending and cafeteria strategy and lead the continuous improvement projects necessary to anticipate future needs.
- Make all operational and daily decisions relating to day-to-day activities of your scope of and responsibility.
- Ensure application of all legislation, agreements and Human Resource policies and the maintenance of the social
climate in your sector.
- Prepare reports to be presented to our unions.
- Maintain a climate conducive to the development and improvement of “The Quality of Life at Work”.
- Coordinate and supervise the activity of your team
- Evaluate the actions and performance of your employees, promote their professional development and motivation.
- Minimum high School degree + a 2-year vocational degree in the hotel / restaurant business and at least 3 years' experience in managing service provider contracts in collective catering markets or as a multi-site collective catering service provider.
- You are comfortable speaking in public and in front of all types of interlocutors (Executive Committee, Social Partners...)
- You have at least 3 years' experience in managing a team.
- Languages: (Read/Write/Speak): Fluent French (C1) and Intermediate English (B2)
- IT: Office Pack
- You may be required to work staggered hours on an exceptional basis.
The Disneyland Paris Difference?
- Joining us means being involved in choosing the service provider who will accompany us for the next 5 years.
- Joining us means participating in a major project to transform our offer and all the issues related to corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Joiningus means joining a company that is conducive to the personal development and fulfilment of its employees.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.