Manager Conventions Center - Hotel 4* M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 716941BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Jan. 06, 2020
In close collaboration with the Assistant Director of Operations, the (a) Manager Conventions Center shares his passion for organizing internal and external events.
Organized, he/she coordinates, directs and supervises all the activities of the convention center, with a permanent concern for service excellence.
- Provide expertise and propose actions for their optimization, be proactive
- Work in synergy with all business lines and/or partners (catering services, security services, fire prevention, audiovisual services and hotel maintenance...)
- Deliver expected results, optimize them and propose all actions for their improvement
- Guarantee the implementation of the defined policy of offers and services
- Guarantee the execution of events contracted with internal and external clients in a manner that respects and protects people and property
- Participate in the development and construction of the annual operating budget
- Ensure the application of HR rules, agreements and policies and the maintenance of the social climate
- Knowing how to adapt, anticipate and manage unforeseen situations: sense of priorities
- Evaluate the action and performance of its employees: promote their professional development and develop team dynamics
- You have a sense of customer service and propose adapted solutions
- Ideally holder of a diploma in Hotel and Restaurant (CAP, BEP, Bac Pro or BTS)
- A first trip in a hotel would be appreciated
- Mastery of HAACP standards
- Advanced French (C1), good knowledge of English (level B1/intermediate)
- Flexible working hours are necessary to ensure the smooth running of operations
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication
- Leader coach, you know how to unite teams, develop talents and breathe a great energy
Our strengths that make a difference
- Human and financial resources to accomplish your mission
- Good prospects for development (internal promotion or horizontal mobility).
- An integration programme and a choice of training courses to develop your skills.
- Relevant work time planning: 8H continuous service and RTT.
- A magical, multicultural universe.
We are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.