Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager Marketing & Partnerships France (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 627345BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jan. 09, 2019
Job Summary:Within the Partnerships, Integrated Franchise Management & Synergies department of Disneyland Paris, we are looking for a Marketing & Partnerships Manager whose mission is to define, negotiate and implement the Marketing & Partnerships annual plan for the French market, as well as collaborate and work in synergy with the Marketing & Sales teams in charge of the other activities of The Walt Disney Company France. The aim is to enable Disneyland Paris to develop its revenues and support its brands and franchises, while respecting the Four Keys: Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency.
- Recommend the Partnerships & Synergies France plan and its performance and business objectives in accordance with the strategy of the Partnerships, Integrated Franchise Management & Synergies department: plan operations, manage budget allocations, negotiate with partners, and deliver activity reports and annual plans.
- Collaborate with Disneyland Paris’ Marketing & Sales France teams in order to perfectly integrate the French market's commercial objectives with the Partnerships & Synergies France annual plan and support France retail sales partners.
- Lead collaboration with The Walt Disney Company's teams in charge of other Disney activities in France through an alignment of business, marketing and franchise plans with the aim of creating synergies and generating incremental business for all parties.
- Develop 360° partnerships with powerful brands, enabling Disneyland Paris to nurture its brand positioning, increase its media visibility, increase its CRM database, and generate direct incremental revenues.
- Design innovative and engaging content for Disney France and our partners: develop contest mechanics, organize shootings and private parties, design and produce prizes...
- Ensure the perfect execution, monitoring and analysis of your Partnerships & Synergies France plan in coordination with the central internal partners (Partnerships, Finance, Legal, Media Promotions, PR, Event Group ...), the Marketing & Sales France teams as well as the Disney France key partners.
- Evaluate the performance of your team members, support them and promote their professional development. Develop team dynamics.
- Ensure the respect of legal and conventional rules and comply with company HR policies while maintaining a positive social climate within your perimeter.
- You have Master's degree in a Business School / Engineering School or University and at least 8 years’ experience in the field of Marketing and Commercial Partnerships and at least 4 years’ experience in team management.
- You master the tools of negotiation and are comfortable in managing projects.
- You demonstrate leadership and are able to step back and manage strategic or sensitive situations.
- You are solution-oriented and show creativity and initiative.
- You have demonstrated your ability to motivate, convince and build consensus while having a strong appetite / sensitivity for Marketing. You know how to manage and plan a budget.
- You have good knowledge and understanding of media KPIs and knowledge / experience in the Retail sector in France.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills; you enjoy implementing projects involving many people internally and externally. You are tactful and you build lasting bonds.
- You speak both French and English fluently and are skilled in office software such as Pack Office (including PowerPoint and Excel).
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later