Manager of Sales F/MApply Now Apply Later Job ID 716465BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Nov. 06, 2019
A whole new series of immersive storytelling has been created for those who wish to celebrate life’s precious events with unforgettable, high-end, moments… and a touch of Disney magic.
The tradition continues as we turn the page on a whole new way of immersive storytelling, with a totally dedicated team of experience designers. We are looking for an experienced and qualified Manager of Sales, Disneyland Paris.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the department from business development to sales and event coordination.
Responsibilities:Your missions ?
- Managing 15 highly motivated and devoted team members
- Leading the Sales team to deliver on its annual and multi-year goals (deliver upon current year + build pipeline for next year) while further attracting and building a loyal foundation of committed, motivated, and talented sales professionals.
- Mentoring your team members in order to provide an unforgettable guest experience
- Collaborating with key Stakeholders (creative, financials, other LOBs such as MICE and Live events)
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of the sales effort, monitoring the performance and implementing relevant sales actions.
- Providing recommendations to the leadership team aligned with the Disneyland Paris Strategy (ie Premium and luxury offers).
- You come with 10 years of relevant sales experience managing private and luxury events for high-end clients (celebrations, wedding and high end events) either in agency or luxury resort/destination
- You have a great business acumen that leads you to put in place the Department & the Company strategy
- You have an established luxury suppliers’ network and a well-developed client portfolio
- Demonstrated understanding of luxury environment, its codes, excellence of service and protocols
- You are an excellent communicator at all levels and show strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in French & English (C1 level), you are used to navigating in an international environment.
- You possess a French driving license
Ready to become a team member and deliver Once Upon a time experience?
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.