Manager Strategy M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 617941BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Dec. 10, 2019
Responsibilities:Your responsibilities ?
As part of the “Business Strategy and Integration” department, you will be in charge of leading projects for the Executive Committee across all company business lines.
Your main duties will be:
• Managing one or several strategic and complex projects simultaneously and ensuring follow-up of previous projects
• Developing a work plan and dividing tasks between project team resources (Strategic Planning and others)
• Coordinating and scheduling the necessary analyses and work sessions in order to deliver expected results within set deadlines
• Resolving complex strategic issues and coming up with recommendations
• Preparing, consolidating and presenting intermediate and final presentations to partners and key leadership (Executive Committee)
• Developing and assessing the skills of your department interns and analysts through project management and mentoring
• Assisting in continuous improvement of department operating modes and ensuring that they are effectively implemented
• Assisting in the development of internal and external work partners enabling you to identify and complete projects more easily
Do you have the right profile?
You have a master’s degree from a prestigious Business or Engineering School and 4 to 6 years of experience in a strategy consulting firm or corporate strategy departments, including at least 2 years managing analysts or interns.
You speak fluent English and French with excellent written and oral presentation skills and the proven ability to run business meetings with high level executives.
You are proficient in Excel and Power Point.
The Disneyland Paris difference ?
The Disneyland Paris Strategy Division, reporting directly to Executive Management, enables you to work on company-wide projects supporting its most extensive growth since opening
Involved in each assigned project from start to finish, you will be able to measure the impact of your recommendations directly on daily business
The Disneyland Paris Strategy Division has two key drivers: Strategy and Action
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure? Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests. You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.