Already applied?View Dashboard
Marketing Strategy and Research Coordinator (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 668983BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted May. 21, 2019
Job Summary:The Commercial Strategy and Performance Optimization division of Disneyland Paris is composed of three departments: Consumer/Marketing Strategy, Consumer Insight and Performance Optimization.
The position will be integrated in the Consumer/Marketing Strategy team and will be assigned to support both Consumer Strategy and Consumer Insight projects, for missions linked to the expansion plan for the Walt Disney Studios. The future employee will participate in defining the marketing and communication strategy linked to the relaunch of the Walt Disney Studios Park and its 3 new lands planned as part of the expansion.
- Identify marketing research needs as part of this expansion projet and act as key contact for the research agencies: agency brief, recommendations on choice of suppliers and methodologies
- Actively participate in the deployment of qualitative and quantitative researches (questionnaires, analysis...) on identified needs
- Act as key coordinator between the Consumer Insight and Consumer Strategy teams, in order to guarantee added-value in the analyses and to propose concrete, actionable recommendations
- Support and participate in development of communication angles and concepts to be included in consumer tests
- Based on the learnings linked to the consumer researches, participate in redefining the long-term brand promise and the communication strategy for the new Walt Disney Studios Park and its 3 lands (Marvel, Frozen, Star Wars)
- Contribute the the deployment of these strategies by writing the marketing briefs and coordinating with all communication teams as well as country-based teams to develop communication tools (for all kind of touchpoints and channels)
- Lead campaign performance reporting and analyses, as well as satisfaction measurement on the consumer experience
- Bachelor or Master degree with major in Marketing
- Previous experience (at least 4 years) in Marketing Strategy (e.g. Junior Product Manager)
- Strong experience in marketing research required (in research agency or as part of marketing strategy role)
- Strong analytical competencies
- Ability to think strategically and conceptually
- Ability to present clear, impactful recommendations to his/her hierarchy
- Creative thinking, able to generate new ideas and solution-oriented person
- Good level of oral and written presentation, with strong relational skills, with ability to influence his/her peers, team or managers
- Collaborative mindset to efficiently work and influence other teams
- Experience in campaign development would be a plus
- French and English required (C1 level)
- Perfect knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later