Marketing Strategy Manager Conversion Division M/F- Permanent ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 768958BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 17, 2020
- Create new paying products/portfolio of products, answering Consumers’ needs, in order to increase Guest satisfaction while driving up the contribution (‘make Guests happy to spend more’). All that to reinforce the premium image Disneyland Paris (DLP) is building
- Specific to new strategic project from Segment: Ensure the GO live in the defined timing and respecting the guidelines, so that financial objectives are reached
- Develop new commercial levers to improve conversion, mass or targeted, aiming at affordability or premium, etc
- Overall, always show flexibility and adaptability, in order to add value not only for the Conversion scope but as well for the whole Consumer Strategy department (if needed)
- Transform a Consumer Insight into a paid product/portfolio of products using market, business, competitive and consumer data,
- Participate to its strategic validation, together with Performance Optimization team and set up a realistic project retro-planning
- Once validated, ensure the GO live, coordinating all the needed stakeholders to make the given product happen, from the technical/operational aspects (Set-up, Accounting, Parks Operations/Ticketing, Hotels, Entertainment, Food, Merchandise, Central Sales, etc.) to the sales/communication plan (Revenue Management/Pricing, Creative, Media Disciplines, Legal, etc.)
- Build with the Digital and the Contact Center teams the best sales dialogue
- If needed, boost sales tactically with the help of the local Marketing & Sales markets (Action Plans)
- Work on the consistency of the range, in a good/better/best approach, taking into consideration the existence of very high-end products (VIP)
- Constantly feed the innovation wheel, thanks to a rational methodology, so that DLP experience is leading the path versus competition, and always in line with the Segment
- Contribute to develop initiatives in terms of transactional messages & activations, to improve revenues
The keys to your success?
- Ideally you have master’s degree in Business Schools or similar
- You have at least 6 years of experience in Marketing in FMGC, Luxury, Entertainment or in Leisure and Travel industry
- Fluency in English and in French are required (level C1)
- You have strong business writing and presentation skills
- You have strong analytical skills and business sense
- You can manage complex projects and handle high level of pressure
- You can think strategically and conceptually, but also to be concrete and lead implementations (thinker AND doer)
- You have the ability to think creatively and be solution minded
- You can lead business plan development and present clear recommendations to senior management
- You are able to influence others at all organizational levels
- You are able to manage a large volume of complex work effectively and efficiently
- You have the ability to motivate and work collaboratively with cross-functions peers
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.