Mobile App Test & Quality Engineering Lead M/F - permanent contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 768641BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 16, 2020
This role sits within the Digital Quality End to End team who is responsible for driving the highest levels of quality into each Web & App release. You will ensure testing strategies and plans within app studios meets Disneyland Paris quality and standards.
- Develop the Agile Test Strategy (ATS) and overall testing processes in collaboration with other organizational stakeholders and delivery teams
- Lead, support and ensure the professional development for testing teams
- Provide mobile app technical and true end-to-end expertise in tests & quality areas
- Lead the development and execution of the following tests
- Feature – functional testing of capabilities within the developed system
- Integration – functional testing of multiple features and user stories
- End to End Release Level – integrated end-to-end system-wide tests
- Exploratory Testing – un-scripted testing
- Coordinate automated tests and performance tests to provide the best experience
- Help formulate and develop effective test architecture to support organizational needs
- Collaborate with product delivery teams to ensure end-to-end test requirements and User Acceptance Criteria are developed for each release
- Apply the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the Testing Team
- Ensure the studios implement and follow best practices to prevent defects
- Serve as testing authority for mobile app across the organization
- Support defect management and estimation release-level test efforts
The keys to your success?
You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and at least 5 years’ experience with functional testing, including testing strategy, test case development and execution, and defect management. You have experience working in an agile environment, excellent knowledge in Mobile App development (native, react native…), in automated & performance testing (e.g. Selenium, JMeter, Apium, etc.) and good knowledge of Jira. You demonstrate good organizational skills managing competing priorities and solid communication skills to communicate effectively with your partners. To be successful in this role, you should also have leadership qualities to mobilize, convince and federate testing team and to develop a passionate team around continuous quality improvement. You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? To join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of visitors who come to our parks every year?
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com’
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.