Mobile Technical Lead M/F - permanent contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 768643BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 12, 2020
The digital technology team designs Marketing, E-Commerce Websites as well as the Mobile Application for our Guests. In order to support the department, we are looking for a talented and passionate Technical Lead to join our Mobile App team.
- Be the technical referent for the mobile products (Mobile App and Back End APIs)
- Lead medium to large size software engineer teams to deliver and execute the Mobile Product Roadmap
- Design and adapt technical solutions for mobile products and make sure they are consistent and solid from early concept to production
- Ensure mobile developments are well integrated in the information systems
- Provide architectural direction on behalf of the architecture team
- Communicate long term technical strategies to the group
- Coordinate with the Architecture department on new designs essential / infrastructural application changes
- Ensure sure the mobile application and back-end services are well integrated
- Negotiate and adjust requirements by collaborating with internal business partners
- Analyze users’ feedbacks and participate in sprint planning, scrums, demos and retrospectives
- Understand continuous integration / continuous delivery concepts
- Ensure developments’ readiness and high-availability
- Guarantee developments’ performance and usability in solution
- Ensure code quality, sustainability and low level of technical debt in solution
- Make sure all components and the solution are easily testable and fully tested (unit, integration, performance)
- Learn new technologies when required
The keys to your success?
You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and at least 15 years of software development experience with a minimum of 7 years of complex software design with high traffic.
You have experience with designing and developing RESTful services and good understanding of PCI, PII and mobile application security. You demonstrate ability to manage complexity and collaborate effectively with multiple partners. You are a leader and decision maker with exceptional communication, time management, priority management and strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of French would be a plus.
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? To join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of visitors who come to our parks every year?
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com’
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.