Already applied?View Dashboard
Network Administrator M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 692720BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Aug. 13, 2019
You will contribute to the smooth running of IT systems by ensuring that the various tools and/or infrastructures of system software and/or communication infrastructures (local area, wide area, voice, image, centralized or client-server architecture) are well maintained, ensuring quality, productivity and security.
Responsibilities:Your day-to-day responsibilities
To meet your objectives, your main duties will be:
• Configuring, installing, starting up and administrating network and telecom equipment in coordination with third parties (mother company, partners, suppliers) respecting Company norms and standards
• Updating the inventories, documentation and administration tools of various network components
• Handling incidents or anomalies in response to internal requests, tracking problem resolution in relation with subcontractors and taking on-call shifts to participate in the department’s 24/7 service
• Identifying how performance can be improved, optimising existing resources and organisation
• Managing network system performance and security (procedures, audits and controls, setting alert thresholds and tuning domain resources and products)
• Transferring skills and providing technical assistance to operational teams during procedure implementation
• Studying, recommending and setting up systems adapted to user needs by keeping a close eye on new technologies related to system and communication infrastructure
Do you have the right profile?
Ideally, you have a 2-year post-secondary degree or bachelor’s degree in IT and at least 2 years of experience in the field
You are proficient in LAN and IP networks, the administration of network equipment (switches, Routers, WiFi, Firewalls, etc.), especially the Cisco brand, and IP telephony technologies (TOIP, video, etc.) Responding to work requests across the Disneyland Paris site, you will preferably have good knowledge of company geography, operational procedures (using software such as Pisa, Planilog, Plancile, etc.) and the various infrastructure networks (premises, cabling, etc.)
You speak excellent French and have a good level of technical English (B1)
You are punctual, rigorous and effective working both over the phone and in the field. A self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, you make user service your number one priority, the key to success in this position.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later