Network Architect M/F - Permanent ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 777523BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Apr. 23, 2021
You will actively participate in the design, development, implementation and support of network systems. You will also have an advisory and support role within F.O.S.
Travel in France and abroad is not to be expected. On-call duty is to be expected.
More generally, you will:
- Conduct infrastructure studies for the definition of solutions according to the needs of specific projects (digital data transport, security, voice, images, ...)
- Provide advice and assistance in projects or economic studies involving networks;
- Intervene in the relationship with operators and the management of technical projects;
- Monitor technology and give feedback on the current situation;
- Maintain and update administration and monitoring tools;
- Audit and control the IT compliance and the application of procedures;
- Carry out network infrastructure production and participate in the physical installation of equipment
- Participate in corrective (incidents) and preventive (problems, performance) maintenance actions on site and on call;
- Carry out an expertise of complex incidents (protocols, detailed analysis);
- Handle the organization and documentation of the operation of the deployed systems;
- Lead change management.
- Participate and lead local and international meetings.
- Collaborate with your colleagues in other divisions and with international teams.
- +2 years of network experience.
- Knowledge of network systems such as Cisco, Palo Alto, and administration tools such as PRTG, Nedi, Cacti, Solarwinds, Wireshark.
- You have good interpersonal skills, team spirit and rigor.
- Reactive and organized, you have a good sense of service and analytical skills.
- Fluency in French and English
- Professional experience in in an industrial environment or theme parks would be a plus
- BAC+3 to BAC+5 / Graduate Engineer / Master's degree with specialization in networks.
Optional certifications :
- All certifications related to your areas of expertise such as editor certifications (Palo Alto, etc.)
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.