Nurse M/F - Temporary ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 907913BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jan. 13, 2022
The resources dedicated to Health are organized around 3 key areas:
- Prevention and health education,
- Care: with the First Aid service, our teams are responsible for providing first aid to employees, visitors and other Disneyland Paris stakeholders.
- Social and psychological support.
Under the responsibility of the First Aid Manager, you provide first aid to Disneyland Paris employees and visitors. You ensure quality care in collaboration with nurses, doctors and public health care structures.
- Provide first aid and / or monitoring ranging from simple trauma to life-threatening emergencies.
- Ensure the emergencies on the various sites (Parks, Disney Village) by respecting the procedures in force.
- Organize the transportation of people taken care of to external care sites.
- Guarantee the medical secrecy and confidentiality related to their activity.
- Guarantee the traceability of the persons taken in charge.
- Ensure the protection of the company's image and assets.
Basic Qualifications:- You have a valid nursing diploma and at least 2 years experience in an emergency or intensive care unit.
- You have a level of French C1 (fluent), English B1 (intermediate beginner) and knowledge of Spanish A2 (advanced beginner) would be a plus.
- You are at ease with computer tools (pack office).
- You are a rigorous person and have a sense of responsibility.
- You like to work in a team and you know how to adapt to different interlocutors.
- You are aware that this position requires a flexible schedule.
Additional Information:Our destination is subject to the requirement of a Health Pass for all our visitors.
Vaccination pass is mandatory for health professionals.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
Commitment to Safety
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired employees. Learn more here(Opens in new window).