Occupational Physician M/F - Permanent ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 869140BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 14, 2021
The resources dedicated to Occupational Health are organized around 3 key areas:
- Prevention and health education,
- Care: with the First Aid service, our teams are responsible for providing first aid to employees, visitors and other Disneyland Paris stakeholders.
- Social and psychological support.
- Ensure the medical follow-up of employees within the scope of your activity,
- Ensure mandatory medical check-ups (hiring, periodic, resumption, etc.) and optional check-ups (requested by the employee, attending physician, consulting physician, employer),
- Contribute to preventive actions on occupational health issues,
- Participate in the process of adapting workstations, techniques and work rhythms,
- To make necessary visits to buildings/establishments and to study the working conditions on site,
- Recommend individual and collective PPE and carry out ergonomic studies,
- Take samples of products handled within the company,
- To carry out measurements of noise, light and to take samples of atmosphere (dust...),
- Participate in quarterly and/or exceptional meetings of the CHSCT,
- Participate in the projects and initiatives implemented in its sector of activity,
- Participate in on-call duty as part of your duties.
- You are a doctor registered with the National Council of the Order of Physicians.
- You ideally have a first experience as an occupational physician and are a holder of a specialization in occupational medicine (CES-DES).
- You enjoy working in a team and/or collaborating on new projects.
- You know how to arbitrate between different elements, proposals, situations, in order to guarantee the implementation of a strategy.
- Constant professional enrichment: 500 professions represented at Disneyland Paris.
- Working in close collaboration with experienced occupational medicine nurses and occupational risk prevention advisors to integrate health and safety into projects from the outset.
- A dynamic annual training plan that allows for the development of each person's skills.
Our destination is subject to the Health Pass requirement for all our visitors. Since August 30, 2021, it is also required for some of our employees.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
Commitment to Safety
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best- entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired employees.
Learn more here.