Paralegal - Data Protection and Privacy (GDPR)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 897617BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Dec. 01, 2021
Under the responsibility of the Corporate and Compliance Assistant Chief Counsel, you will assist the lawyers in charge of data protection and privacy matters (GDPR). You mission includes accompanying internal clients in being compliant and maintaining compliance in matters related to the processing of personal data this, in line with the national and European regulations in force and the policies and procedures applicable within the Company.
• Monitor topics related to legal aspects of data protection and privacy.
• Analyze subjects relating to data requests, qualify them and ensure they are complete: carry out the required actions, prepare responses, ensure their processing and follow-up.
• Contribute to the mapping and qualification of personal data processing, legal compliance evaluation, identification of compliance needs and monitoring of compliance actions.
• Manage the processing, recording and updating of compliance information and documents; maintain the data processing register and activities and archive compliance documents.
• Contribute to the review of contractual clauses relating to data protection and privacy or information mentioned and update pertinent compliance clauses.
• Participate in data protection impact assessments.
• Collaborate in managing complaints and following-up on incidents or data breaches as well as audits and control issues
• Participate in implementing actions, tools or internal awareness or training programs.
• You ideally have a 3-year law degree or paralegal training and have been working in the legal sector directly related to personal data protection regulations for at least 3 years.
• Computer skills: Mastery of Pack Office, Teams, Zoom and ability to adapt to software related to legal activities
• Languages (Read/Written/Spoken): Fluent English and French (C1-C2).
• Your ability to work in a team in a collaborative and transversal manner, your integrity and respect for confidentiality, are essential to your success in this role.
The Disney Difference?
• The opportunity to develop your level of expertise and skills thanks to the variety of activities and subjects treated
• The opportunity to work with a variety of people both within the Support and Operations divisions of the company and across The Walt Disney Company
• A unique, multi-cultural environment all on the same site
Are you ready to take part in a wonderful human adventure? Join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: Bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of Guests who come to our Parks every year.
All you have to do is apply, because we are ready to give you the means to make your talents shine!
Our destination is subject to the Health Pass requirement for all our visitors. It is also required for some of our employees since August 30, 2021.
Disneyland Paris is committed to offering its Cast Members the best possible working conditions for their professional development. In this context, and to ensure optimal flexibility, jobs that do not require intervention or access to on-site facilities and/or physical interaction may be performed on a telecommuting basis, with a minimum required presence of five days per month on site.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
Commitment to Safety
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired employees. Learn more here(Opens in new window).