Already applied?View Dashboard
Pattern Maker M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 605308BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted May. 17, 2019
Boasting over 320 million visits since it opened in 1992, Disneyland® Paris is the number one tourist destination in Europe. The Resort includes 2 theme parks with over 50 exceptional attractions, Disney Village, 7 theme hotels and nearly 6000 rooms offering guests a unique, quality experience. At Disneyland Paris, guests experience first-hand the dream of great Disney classics and the magic of cinema, animation and television.
Reporting to the Costume Creation Manager, you will use CAD to produce patterns for operational costumes, establishing the size grading and implementing all measures detailed in the specifications. You will work closely with our designer, operating in a just-in-time environment with high quality standards, respecting the Four Keys: Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Ensuring CAD pattern making
- Optimising patterns to respect industrial production constraints and client needs
- Controlling and ensuring pattern compliance and adjustment before the prototype phase begins
- Preparing the pattern sheet, prototype sheet and assembly sheet for the sample maker
- Monitoring the sample maker at each assembly stage
- Ensuring the design office’s sample pattern is production compliant,
- Assisting in training novice sample makers on prototype assembly,
- Assisting in the creation of patterns for all custom-made products
- Implementing the measures set forth in the technical documents,
- Ensuring respect of quality procedures and standards, environmental standards as well as safety and hygiene norms and rules
- Protecting company property and image by always keeping your professional environment clean and in good condition and ensuring responsible use of raw materials to limit waste
- Assisting in implementing new initiatives, procedures, new services and, occasionally, participating in other activities to meet the operational needs of the department
Do you have the right profile?
You have at least 5 years of experience in garment making, pattern making, size grading in the garment industry and in-depth textile knowledge
You are proficient in drawing, sketching, using modelling and simulation software, digitalisation techniques, machine stitching, grading, cutting (textile, leather).
You are highly proficient in LECTRA V7 or V8 Systems
Good technical assembly knowledge
You are comfortable speaking English in a workplace environment (level B2)
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure? Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests. You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later