Prevention Technician - Compliance & Safety Products F/MApply NowApply Later Job ID 878433BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 08, 2021
All of these products must have security and compliance obligations with strong regulatory and legal obligations as well as Disney standards.
To this end, Disneyland Paris implements Product Quality Assurance Management processes to guarantee the safety and compliance of these products within the framework of Product Safety Programs defined by The Walt Disney Company and Disneyland Paris, respecting the five keys: Safety, Courtesy, Inclusion, Spectacle and Efficiency.
We are looking for a Senior Technician who has as main missions the management of part of the operations related to the conformity of the Product throughout its life cycle.
The technician will be dedicated to a family of products and will work in tandem with a Prevention Engineer but also in close collaboration with product managers, sourcers, suppliers, analysis laboratories and Walt Disney Company Product Integrity partners in charge of product safety.
Main activities :
• You apply and ensure compliance with the operational procedures and quality standards set up by our brand and by our company in conjunction with your two-time engineer.
• You are able to support the definition of a Product Control Plan with the help of our technical guides, documented standards, standards etc. and to manage operational priorities on your scope of activity according to identified constraints and missions / tasks entrusted.
• You ensure the compliance of your category of Products by declining the control plans defined by the engineer and verify the required markings, you ensure document reviews of compliance of your sectors of activity as well as their traceability.
• You work closely with a Prevention Engineer to contribute to the search for product improvement solutions.
• You propose immediate, adapted and individual corrective actions to any operational problem, including complex, identified or unforeseen.
• You assist in safety products communication with internal stakeholders on compliance and regulatory monitoring topics.
• You may be required to write technical documents on your Product sectors.
• You will be required to participate in internal audits of conformity controls (e.g. in the shops of the Parks) to verify the conformity of a product while ensuring that the markings are satisfactory to our specifications.
Graduate of a Bac +2/3 IUT, BTS, technical license or QSE Quality, Safety and Environment or similar diploma.
Fluency in English (level B2) – frequent exchanges by email or videoconference with our internal or external partners around the world.
Good knowledge of Pack Office (especially Excel) – Fluency in the handling of new computer tools.
Technical knowledge in physics, mechanics, chemistry/REACH, textiles is a must.
Experience in retail (Consumer Goods products) is desirable.
Good team spirit, curious, good analytical, problem-solving and anticipatory skills. Good verbal and written communication.
Our destination is required to adhere to the conditions of the “Pass Sanitaire” which is currently mandatory for all our visitors and employees since the 30th of August.
Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
Commitment to Safety
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best- entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired employees.
Learn more here.