Prevention Technician - Product Compliance - H/F - Permanent contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 878433BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jan. 24, 2022
As part of its Parks, Hotels and Events activities, Disneyland Paris markets a variety of products: toys, clothing, tableware, souvenirs, etc.
The Product Integrity team at Disneyland Paris ensures that these products are compliant at every stage of their life cycle, in line with French and European regulations and The Walt Disney Company's standards, particularly in terms of consumer safety and the environment (AGEC law).
You play a key role in ensuring compliance with our Five Keys: Safety, Courtesy, Inclusion, Entertainment and Efficiency.
As a member of the Product Integrity team, the Prevention Technician is responsible for part of the compliance and quality control operations for products, from their design to their end of life.
Working in tandem with a Prevention Engineer, he/she will be dedicated to one or more product families, and will work in close collaboration with the product managers, sources, suppliers, laboratories in charge of testing, and the Product Integrity teams of the other TWDC parks and activities.
- Apply and ensure compliance with the operational procedures defined in our Quality and Safety management system
- In support of the Prevention Engineer, assist in the definition and implementation of control plans adapted to each product
- Ensure the conformity of your product category thanks to a rigorous follow-up of the conformity files (documentary review, results of control plans, traceability...), in connection with our partner laboratories
- Propose immediate corrective actions adapted to any operational problem that may arise
- Be a force of proposal to support the teams in charge of product development, in particular through risk analysis, document monitoring, writing of technical documentation, etc.
- In partnership with the TWDC Product Integrity teams, participate in updating our technical guides and internal standards.
- Graduated with a Bac +2/3 IUT, BTS, technical license or QSE Quality, Safety and Environment or similar diploma
- Good command of English (B2 level)
- Mastery of Pack Office (especially Excel) - Ability to handle new computer tools.
- Technical knowledge in physics, mechanics, chemistry/REACH, textiles and experience in retail (consumer goods) are a plus.
- Good team player, curious, good analytical, problem solving and anticipation skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A multicultural environment and a wide variety of professions
- Interaction with the entire supply chain and activity throughout the product life cycle, from creation to sale.
- International work, we work with hundreds of suppliers around the world and we work in synergy with our counterparts in other Disney entities in the USA, Asia, etc...
- A fun working environment with a variety of product types
- A catalog of norms and standards that our suppliers must respect, both European requirements and those imposed by The Walt Disney Company.
- A profession that is constantly evolving as part of a continuous improvement process.
Are you ready to take part in a wonderful human adventure? Join more than 15,000 employees (Cast Members) who share the same professional ambition: to bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for our 15 million annual visitors? All you have to do is apply, because we are ready to give you the means to make your talents shine!
Our destination is subject to the Health Pass requirement for all our visitors. It will also be required for some of our employees as of August 30, 2021.
Disneyland Paris is committed to offering its Cast Members the best possible working conditions for their professional development. In this context and to ensure optimal flexibility, jobs that do not require intervention or access to on-site facilities or applications and/or physical interaction may be performed on a telecommuting basis, with a minimum required presence of five days per month on site.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
Commitment to Safety
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired employees. Learn more here(Opens in new window).