Production Assistant M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 742270BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Feb. 24, 2020
Under the responsibility of the Producer, you will contribute to the creation of various shows by assisting the Production Manager/Project Manager/Special Events Project Manager in the technical, artistic and logistical development of Show and/or Event projects, and then in their operational implementation.
- Manage the operational logistics of the entrusted projects,
- Organize production follow-up meetings and write the minutes,
- Coordinate the purchase requisitions required for events/projects by ensuring the regular updating of data in the dedicated systems (entering, tracking and receiving orders),
- Organize trips and visits related to the project as well as site scouting,
- Assist the Production Manager/Project Manager/Special Events Project Manager and the Technical Coordinator in the operational follow-up (visit, editing, rehearsals), write and distribute the "production book",
- Participate in the elaboration of the project planning,
- Follow the process of hiring intermittent workers as well as internal transfers (contract requests, registration on the external entry systems on site),
- Ensure compliance with procedures and quality standards (efficiency, reception services and quality of information), environmental standards and health and safety rules,
- Participate in the implementation of new actions, procedures, new services, etc., and assist on an ad hoc basis in any activity that meets the operational needs of the department.
Desired profile :
Ideally, you have a Bac +2 in the field of performing arts or production, you have at least 1 year experience in the field.
Mastery of the Office Pack, knowledge of SAP would be a plus..
Fluency in French (Level C1) and English (Level B2)
Permit B requested (travel to the site is to be expected in a company vehicle)
A flexible schedule (day/night) will be requested.
You are a person with good adaptability, a sense of confidentiality and good interpersonal skills.
This position also requires a sense of priorities, organization and team spirit.
Position to be filled on a fixed-term contract.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.