Project Management - Environmental Sustainability (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 734968BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Jan. 06, 2020
His or her role is to drive and prioritize actions to be taken in order to reduce the company's environmental impact.
His/her role is also to ensure that development projects take into account the company's environmental requirements.
- Develop and manage the regulatory, institutional, strategic and technical aspects of environmental projects.
- Monitor new trends in the tourism sector.
- Communicate on all levels regarding the environmental strategy with awareness-raising/training actions.
- Elaborate and share reports (ensuring regulatory compliance) and presentations on actions taken and future projects.
- Accompany and assist the Operational and Support Departments in the deployment of the environmental strategy and define and monitor environmental indicators to ensure that objectives are met.
- Be a facilitator to ensure that the action plan is applied at all levels of the structure.
- Ideally a graduate of an engineering school or a 4/5-year university degree in environment.
- You have at least 10 years’ experience in environmental and regulatory matters as a consultant and project manager in for different industries. You know how to develop internal partnerships and how to create a dynamic of networking around projects.
- You are familiar with international standards in terms of environmental regulations and management systems (ISO 14001, etc.).
- Languages (Read/Written/Spoken): Fluent French (C1) and intermediate/advanced English (B2) with excellent writing skills (summary notes in French/English and PowerPoint presentations).
- You have a proven track record and appetence for the field of environmental strategy, legislative and political monitoring.
The Disneyland Paris difference?
Joining our team is:
- Co-constructing an ambitious environmental strategy
- Networking with The Walt Disney Company and its’ subsidiaries
- Having the opportunity to propose initiatives and being autonomous
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.