Project Manager Food M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 737696BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Jan. 24, 2020
Leading and managing projects with high business stakes in order to optimise the results of the business sector and the company, in the short, medium and long term, and to guarantee the quality of service that the company has decided to offer its customers.
- To lead, coordinate and ensure the follow-up of projects in collaboration with the various interlocutors/partners,
- Design and implement the content of the deliverables of the entrusted projects in accordance with the client's needs,
- Anticipate and analyze the client's needs and write the related specifications,
- Verify and ensure consistency between projects and the planning of activities (management of several simultaneous projects) and resources (financial, human).
- Adapt and readjust the programme to unforeseen events and new constraints,
- To ensure that the quality of service is maintained through responsiveness, a sense of priorities, and the resolution of problems in known or unusual situations within its area of autonomy. To identify opportunities for organizational, technical and human improvement, while emphasizing economic profitability,
- To be a driving force behind proposals, to guarantee the progress of projects, to monitor the results of its activity and to ensure customer satisfaction,
- Prepare and lead meetings related to the entrusted projects by soliciting the identified key partners, and ensure the drafting and transmission of minutes,
- Elaborate the communication elements related to the projects by adapting the content (messages, presentation supports) and formalize the documents, supports and tools necessary for the projects.
- To act as a referent for the interlocutors and the defined project team.
- Ensure and control the respect of safety and hygiene rules and legal and conventional provisions and ensure their application (prevention plan).
- Contribute to the implementation of the defined strategy by drawing up recommendations.
- Define the scope, objectives, methodology, deliverables, planning, governance, steering structure, budget, risk management,
- Carry out studies (including benchmarking, performance analysis, projection of future impacts, identification and prioritization of opportunities for optimization or business development).
Fluent in French and English (Level C1).
Rigour and autonomy in the management of your projects, you know how to anticipate and organize your work in an environment and you are perfectly familiar with transverse project management and its tools.
You are: curious, pro-active, creative, proactive, and have the power to make proposals, you know how to think outside the box when necessary and are perfectly aware of trends in the restaurant market and are comfortable with new technologies.
You have good interpersonal skills, you are able to adapt to different environments and customers, and you have a strong team spirit and an ability to federate and convince and are assertive.
You will be involved in the development of Disneyland Paris by participating in the Marvel, La Reine des Neiges and Star Wars projects.
You will evolve in an exceptional, multicultural environment, concentrated on a unique site.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.