Proxy Product Owner M/F - Permanent ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 777249BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Apr. 08, 2021
As a Part of the e-Commerce division, you will be responsible for developing sales of stays, tickets and add-ons on the Disneylandparis.com website.
The Proxy Product Owner (PPO), will support the Manager with the strategic direction of our E Commerce platform by working closely with different teams.
- Steering digital product developments to enhance user/client value (from gathering client requirements to rolling out the MVP to continuous improvement)
- Building, maintaining and prioritising Product backlog
- Monitoring product performance
- Participation in UX workshops
- Being an ambassador of eCommerce vision on a daily basis
- Develop the relationship roadmap (Chat, FAQ, Chatbot...)
• Ideally, you have a Masters degree or equivalent (bac+5) in eCommerce/marketing, and 3 years of experience in a similar webmarketing/eCommerce position, ideally in the tourism or distribution sector, in a digital or ‘pure play’ web agency.
• You are a true expert with experience in the digital field, proficient in tracking and analysis tools (Adobe Site Catalyst, Content Square & AB tasty)
• You are proficient in Agile methodology and have already worked in a context of continuous improvement. Knowledge of the SAFe framework is a plus
• You have the necessary persuasive powers to assert the business vision, are comfortable in a decision-making role, and know how to facilitate communication and collaboration among various stakeholders
• You are rigorous, autonomous and have outstanding interpersonal skills
• Fluent spoken and written English and French is required (level C1)
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.