Already applied?View Dashboard
Proxy Product Owner (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 613034BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted May. 23, 2019
Disneyland Paris is now positioning digital as one of the main levers of growth and transformation. As part of the growth of the digital department, we are looking for a Proxy Product Owner to support us and ensure the best user experience on our digital platforms.
Responsibilities:• Steering digital product developments to enhance user/client value (from gathering client requirements to rolling out the MVP to continuous improvement)
• Monitoring product performance
• Being an ambassador of eCommerce vision on a daily basis
Your day-to-day responsibilities
• Identifying user needs and expectations and pinpointing the requirement in line with product vision
• Writing users’ stories
• Grooming product backlog
• Coordinating various teams and/or project stakeholders
• Participating in Agile ‘ceremonies’ (daily stand-up, review, retrospective, etc.) & promoting this approach
• Overseeing rollouts and ensuring deliverable quality
• Carrying out or running user tests
• Ensuring reporting quality and monitoring digital product performance
• Coordinating Test & Learn campaigns and optimizing user experience
• Monitoring and understanding market trends and developments
• Ideally, you have a Masters or equivalent (bac+5) in eCommerce/marketing, and experience in a similar webmarketing/eCommerce position, ideally in the tourism or distribution sector, in a digital or ‘pure play’ web agency.
• You are a true expert with experience in the digital field, proficient in tracking and analysis tools (Adobe Site Catalyst, Content Square & AB tasty)
• You are proficient in Agile methodology and have already worked in a context of continuous improvement
• You have the necessary persuasive powers to assert the business vision, are comfortable in a decision-making role, and know how to facilitate communication and collaboration among various stakeholders
• You are rigorous, autonomous and have outstanding interpersonal skills
• Fluent spoken and written English and French is required (level C1)
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later