Already applied?View Dashboard
Regional Manager, Global Human Resources Operations - Disneyland ParisApply Now Apply Later Job ID 660015BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jun. 24, 2019
Job Summary:Global HR Operations (GHRO) is a shared services organization responsible for the strategic development and execution of enterprise HR services and support to employees, leaders, and HR professionals throughout Disneyland Paris (DLP) focusing on the employee experience, controls and compliance, and efficient and accurate transactional and inquiry support.
This role, reporting to a Senior Manager, is responsible for the day-to-day leadership of Global HR Operations. It has leadership accountability for a team who is supporting the HR operation needs of employees across the region and where applicable, the enterprise. This role will focus on the ongoing client needs and will interface with clients for assessment of new work, services, processes and escalated issues. It will closely interact with peer Regional Managers and the Project Leadership team to develop operational strategies that support the ongoing evolution of the Global HR Operations Organization. It will identify opportunities and build operational strategies for continuous improvement and efficiencies for increased productivity and exceptional customer service. Utilizing a variety of sources, data and metrics identify strategies for efficiencies and increased productivity.
On Site Leadership
- Lead work and daily activities for the Global HR Operations organization to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met and issues are resolved with regional clients,
- Provide direct, escalation support to senior level enterprise clients on time sensitive or highly confidential Global HR Operations work; provide onsite expertise and escalation support to regional stakeholders as needed,
- Direct team performance. Identify areas of opportunity such as training, scheduling, performance management, communication and recognition that will enhance the work environment and team success.
- Identify opportunities to drive the business forward by identifying and planning changes to the business considering client needs, customer experience, costs/ROI, technology, and SLAs,
- Engage with regional clients and lead the Global HR Operations management team to implement operational strategies,
- Be proactive in identifying and understanding client, segment and market business models, priorities and cultural nuances as an input to operational strategy development and execution,
- Act as thought partner with senior leadership to integrate new work, processes, businesses, markets and projects across the region and where appropriate the enterprise,
- Leverage technology to improve the employee experience, increase productivity and build a Global HR Ops community.
- Build a community among all Global HR Operations employees,
- Lead Global HR Operations team members through change associated with new technology, new processes, new team members and a growing, global clientele.
Basic Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related filed or equivalent experience,
Leadership experience or HR functional expertise,
Previous work experience in an HR Operations or similar environment,
Experience managing teams through change,
Demonstrated leadership skills with a focus on developing salaried talent within the organization,
Demonstrated problem solving, conflict resolution, networking, continuous improvement, and technical aptitude skills,
Flexibility and adaptability in a changing work environment,
Ability to -manage teams and employees to drive organizational performance -build a cohesive team while maintaining productivity -develop and implement operational and organizational strategies -integrate new work, processes, businesses, markets and projects.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later