Retail Store keeper F/H - CDD/CDIApply NowApply Later Job ID 1033654BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Sep. 15, 2022
Your day-to-day responsibilities
Part of a logistics team (from 20 to 50 people) in one of our boutique storerooms, you will be in charge of receiving and preparing the various products before they are displayed for sale in our boutiques.
Your main duties will be:
- Receiving orders coming from Disney warehouses,
- Sorting products and stocking them in designated areas,
- Preparing products for the boutique: putting clothing on hangars, attaching security tags and price tags, etc.
- Predicting product availability and anticipating stock shortages
- Ensuring products are in good condition before they are displayed for sale in the boutique
- Participating in regular inventories
Do you have the right profile?
- You have a logistics degree (vocational high school or similar) and a first work experience in logistics
- You are well organised, dynamic and have good teamwork skills
- You speak fluent French (C1) and beginner English (A1).
- You are available to work shifts in the hours between 6 am and 5 pm.
The Disneyland Paris difference
- Working in a large structure with a large team
- Acquiring flexibility and experience in multiple positions (receiving, preparation, inventory, etc.)
- And, especially, a chance to work in a unique, magical and enchanting environment!
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 15,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
You Apply for this job for :
Fixed term or permanent contract (CDD/CDI).
The interviews will be held remotely for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Euro Disney S.A.S., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.