ROME - Food & Beverage - Commis Chef M/F - Temporary ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 1019646BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Sep. 14, 2022
- Participate in the production of all workstations (cold, hot, desserts) from the setting up to the presentation on a plate or on a buffet, in compliance with the technical sheets, the instructions and the established quality standards
- Participate in the maintenance of the equipment and the work area
- Always respect the application of hygiene and safety standards
- You master the basics of culinary techniques, particularly the preliminary tasks involved in the production of the product (peeling, cutting, slicing, etc.)
- You know the hygiene and safety standards (HACCP)
- You can make a recipe with the help of a technical sheet
- You have a kitchen training (CAP / BEP / Bac Pro / certified training...) and / or have a first experience in kitchen
- You are a team player in all circumstances and can communicate in an international environment
- You are flexible and can be scheduled from 6:30 am to 2:00 am, weekdays and weekends
- You have a minimum level of French B1.
The Disneyland Paris difference
- The opportunity to work in an international context, in contact with a demanding multilingual visitors.
- An environment that allows for development and internal mobility: move to a gourmet kitchen in one of our hotels, to a traditional restaurant in the middle of the magic of the parks, or to a banquet service in our convention centers? It's possible!
- 35-hour contract
- Recovered or paid overtime
- And above all, an exceptional environment with its diversity of professional activities and its visitors' offer, concentrated on a single site.
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 co-workers (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Fixed term contract (CDD) from 2 to 8 month from February to September 2023 (July and August mandatory)
Please note that this interview is taking place in Rome (Italy) on the 22nd of November 2022
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.