Room Service Team Leader - 5* Disneyland HotelApply Now Apply Later Job ID 717022BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Dec. 11, 2019
In order to meet the expectations of our guests, several types of services and formulas are offered: from à la carte service, buffet, banquet or even Room Service, to traditional or gourmet restaurants, all while working with fresh products.
As part of the Room Service team at Disneyland Hotel 5*, composed of around 30 employees, you will manage a team of servers and waitresses by accompanying them on a daily basis in their missions.
In particular, you will be asked to:
- Plan the tasks of each employee (reception, order taking, collection, etc...),
- Optimize the results of the shop's daily activity,
- Ensure the quality of the service provided to our visitors,
- Monitor each employee's performance and development,
- Ensure compliance with all operational procedures and health and safety rules.
The profile to carry out these missions?
- You have a hotel/restaurant diploma and/or a similar successful and significant first experience in Room Service (minimum 1 year of experience).
- You are very dynamic, smiling and have a good sense of communication,
- Structured and organized, you know how to manage and federate a team on a daily basis with exemplarity, of at least 5 to 10 people.
- You are fluent in French (C1) and have an intermediate level in English (B1),
- You are aware that flexible working hours are necessary, i.e. working during the week and on weekends, with a working time between 7am and 2am.
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- The opportunity to work in an international context, in contact with a demanding multilingual clientele,
- A unique living environment in catering allowing a balance between professional and personal life: 35-hour contract, continuous working hours and consecutive days of rest.
- An environment conducive to evolution and internal mobility: evolve towards a gourmet cuisine in one of our hotels, a traditional restaurant in the midst of the excitement of the parks, or a banquet service in our convention centres? It's possible! It's possible!
- Overtime recovered or paid.
- And above all, an exceptional, multicultural environment, concentrated on a single site.
Ready to take part in a great human adventure? To join 16,000 Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: to bring Disney magic to our 16 million annual visitors?
All you have to do now is apply because we are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.