Already applied?View Dashboard
Sales Management ControllerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 613029BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Dec. 06, 2018
Job Summary:The Revenue Forecast Consolidation team
Part of the Disneyland Paris sales division, the Revenue Management and Analytics (RMA) division is in charge of optimising and maximising the company’s revenue.
Within the RMA, the Revenue Forecast Consolidation team is responsible for:
- Providing reliable short-term and medium-term volume and sales forecasts (forecast and budget) for Disneyland Paris (Parks, Hotels, restaurants & boutiques)
- Identifying risks and revenue opportunities by market and by product in order to meet targets set by management
- Organising and running the monthly forecast process and tracking revenue forecasts
- Organising and running the budget process
In order to improve analysis tools for the destination’s Park, Hotel, restaurant and boutique revenues, and to handle increased activity in the division due to implementation of new processes, our team is currently seeking a Management Controller for a 6-month mission.
Responsibilities:Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Identifying, evaluating and assisting in revenue consolidation as well as clarification of the impact on reporting due to our integration with The Walt Disney Company (US), and preparing the application of new performance tracking norms (4-4-5 schedule)
- Developing new performance tracking tools and processes for new activities launched by the company (especially Special Events activities, Villages Nature, new Fastpass products, etc.), working with our Finance and Sales partners
- Optimising the month-end financial and accounting adjustment anticipation process, and analysing the impact of exchange rate fluctuation on some of our key markets (namely EUR/GBP on our United Kingdom market)
- Assisting in improving weekly reports and explanations sent to Top Management for their performance tracking, and to our counterparts at The Walt Disney Company consolidating all Disney Parks & Resorts activity
- Supporting the revenue analysis and forecast tracking processes (forecast revenue and budget process, explanations of variances from forecast, controlling proper attribution of revenue for integration into P&L, etc.)
Do you have the right profile?
You have a master’s degree from a Business School or University with a major in Management Control, and at least 6 months of experience enabling you to understand the strategic and financial issues of a large company (i.e. sales management controller, business analyst, etc.)
Methodical and enthusiastic, you enjoy working with numbers, are curious, a self-starter and have excellent interpersonal skills enabling you to successfully complete your assigned missions.
You speak and write excellent English and are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Powerpoint); knowledge of SAP and Business Object is a plus.
Preferred start date: January 2019 (for 6 months)
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later