Season 2020- Hospitality - Housekeeping Host (M/F) CDD/CDIApply Now Apply Later Job ID 727407BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Jan. 16, 2020
Responsibilities:Your duties will be:
• Participating in cleaning our hotels’ common areas (corridors, lobbies, etc.)
• Cleaning restrooms (toilets, sinks, etc.) and emptying litter bins
• Ensuring that outdoor public areas are clean and tidy
• Using a high pressure washer and floor cleaning machines (internal training is available if necessary)
• Participating in the reception and stocking of deliveries with the help of a forklift
• Delivering costumes or laundry to guests or employees
• Participating in moving furniture and elements of room decoration
• Creating personalised interaction with our guests (parents and children) in relation with the theme of your hotel
• Delivering various guest requests to rooms (additional pillows, infant cot, etc.)
• Orienting guests and improving their experience by offering alternative solutions or advice: you are “the” person who will enhance their stay
• You could be asked, occasionally, to clean rooms or change a bed
Do you have the right profile?
• You are very energetic, cheerful and interested in developing your customer service skills in an international context
• A first work experience is ideal, but not required
• This position requires walking and standing for long periods, intensive use of stairs as well as carrying heavy loads
• You will work both inside and outside in all weather conditions (winter, summer, etc.)
• You speak very good French (level B2) as well as intermediate level English (B1) and a third European language would be a plus
• You are available to work weekday, weekend, and holiday shifts in the hours between 7 am and 0.30 am
The Disneyland Paris difference
• The opportunity to gain experience in an international context and manage complex situations
• With over 77% occupancy rates in our hotels, every day is a new adventure and there is no such thing as routine
• A chance for professional and personal development thanks to a decentralised management approach
• A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training cover (nearly!) every eventuality
• And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information:Apply for this job for :
Fixed term contract 35H/Week between February and September (seasonnal contract)
Permanent contract 35/Week
The interviews will be held in Marne-La-Vallée or remote for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.