Senior Legal Counsel Business Affairs M/F - permanent contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 767344BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 19, 2020
In this context, as a senior legal counsel, you will provide high-level cross-disciplinary legal support in your areas of intervention, in particular within the commercial division in its marketing and media, sales, revenue management and digital components, as well as the IT division.
Reporting to the Director, Legal Affairs for the commercial activities of Parks & Resorts EMEA, you will work on all types of cases involving commercial law, economic law (competition/consumer), IT and digital law, personal data regulations, as well as on all types of business contracts, including complex agreements and on business projects requiring strong legal support.
Support the company's strategy in the fields of business law and ensure legal advice and support with complex contracts to the divisions in charge of defining and implementing this strategy, specifically the commercial division and its different departments such as marketing, sales, media and digital as well as the IT division.
- Negotiate and draft in French and English all types of commercial contracts including complex commercial agreements (sales and distribution contracts, etc.), IT and digital (SaaS contracts, software license agreements, etc.), and various partnership agreements...
- Supporting the decisions related to the operational implementation of legal, regulatory and technological changes and their impact on the company's strategy and clarifying and controlling the risks related to strategic choices.
- Act as the legal referee on all the company’s digital projects, ensure legal security and compliance of the implementation of these projects with applicable regulations, including GDPR requirements in coordination with the Privacy team.
- Support the paralegal advisor in guiding the marketing teams on their various operations and the review and validation of offers and media communication supports
- Manage any pre-litigation and litigation files for your departments
- Ensure knowledge transfer of legal know-how and best practices to sales teams, in particular through the creation and diffusion of appropriate legal tools.
- Control and constantly monitor any changes in the legal environment in your areas of expertise, in particular to ensure the compliance of the company's activities with the regulations in force and to anticipate any changes that need to be introduced
The keys to your success?
- You have a Master Degree in law with a specialization in business law or economic law.
- You have a good knowledge of intellectual property law and personal data regulations - knowledge of tourism law is a plus.
- You have a minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in a major firm or company working in an international environment.
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken (level C1 minimum)
- You are able to negotiate and draft complex contracts in French and English.
- You demonstrate the following qualities: team spirit, proactivity, business orientation, you are organized and able to work based on priorities.
- You are flexible and have a good ability to adapt in a changing environment
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? To join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of visitors who come to our parks every year?
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.