Senior Manager Construction H/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 739122BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Jan. 21, 2020
Your duties and responsibilities
- Participating in developing and building the annual operational plan, managing budgets allocated to the Construction division and writing up the multiannual IFP plan for the business
- Delivering expected outcomes in construction and refurbishment project management, optimizing these outcomes and recommending any actions likely to improve them
- Ensuring application of relevant legislation, regulations, HR agreements and policies while ensuring good labour relations
- Promoting, managing, steering and participating in the projects and initiatives of your business and division
- Coordinating and overseeing your team’s daily work (managers, team leaders, project managers, etc.)
- Assessing your team’s performance and promoting their career development
- Promoting relations and communication with all business lines and product partners (Food ops, Merchandise ops, Hotel ops, Product integration, etc.)
- Ensuring the necessary coordination with Walt Disney Imagineering and subcontractors within the framework of managing construction projects
- Developing a partnership with the industry segment to set up The Walt Disney Company initiatives at Disneyland Paris
- Working on department strategy
- Anticipating and laying the groundwork for future projects (feasibility & estimates)
Do you have the right profile?
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.