Senior Manager Digital Guest Experience M/F - Permanent ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 770117BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Aug. 05, 2021
The Senior Manager, Digital Guest Experience position will lead the Digital Guest Experience (DGE) team. The DGE team focuses on enhancing the holistic vacation journey by providing features that remove hassles and facilitate a seamless experience, allowing the Guest to maximize their vacation and memories. The Senior Manager will lead the strategic direction of our DGE platform by working closely with operations, design, analytics, engineers and executive teams to develop, launch & improve our DGE across various lines of businesses in order to grow business opportunities for DLP.
- Manage a team that leads all aspects of the digital Guest journey for Disneyland Paris
- Define, lead, and execute a cohesive digital strategy related to a specific set of products, collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
- Identify market opportunities, new areas for development, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for digital eCommerce and experiences across all lines of business
- Drive specific initiatives (commercial and experiential) to provide best-in-class digital products to our Guests, and use data/guest insight to iterate and improve
- Accelerate our entrance and growth into new product verticals
The keys to your success?
- 8+ years of experience working in product management
- Ability to package, pitch and influence decision making
- Ability to communicate and rally teams and individuals around a vision
- Strong customer empathy and passion for building first-class experience for Disney guests
- Data-driven decision making and history of instrumenting and interpreting A/B tests
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? To join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of visitors who come to our parks every year?
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com’
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.