Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Manager Operations Training (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 602179BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 21, 2018
Job Summary:With 350,000 hours of training given each year, the Operations Support Department is responsible for the training and developement of 13,000 people working in the parks, hotels, Disney Village and maintenance area.
Responsibilities:Your missions ?
As a Senior Manager Development and Training, your role is to set up the the global Training Policy for operatinoal areas of Disneyland Paris, in line with their operational needs and the human resources guideline.
Your main objectives are :
- Develop the main policies and orientations for your activity
- Act as a Leader on the development of your team
- Drive continuous improvement projects in the anticipation of future needs
Your missions include :
- As a change manager, you make sure to adapt strategies and action plan to the updated needs of the field
- Evaluate your team's performance and guide them through their professional development in roder to maintain a team dynamics
- Take part in the construction of the annual budget plans and respect the budget allocated to the departments under your responsibility
- Be a facilitator in the relations and communication with your internal clients, operations managers, HRBP team and external partners (training organiozations, OPCA...)
- Drive and manage initiatives and projects linked to your activity and follow the outcomes
Ideally graduating from Bac+3/Bac+5 with a Human Ressources focus, you worked for 10 years at least in this field with significant experience in Training.
You must be experienced in Team Management (at least 5 years).
Curious, creative and autonomous, you are able to take innovative training actions to develop professional skills.
Disney Difference ?
- 500 diferent job activities and a multicultural environnement
- 350,000 hours of training annually
- Diversity of population
Ready to participate in a great human adventure? To join 16000 collaborators (Cast Members) sharing the same professional ambition: to bring to life the magic of Disneyland Paris for our 15 million annual visitors? All you have to do is apply, because we are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later