Senior Manager Production Show M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 729111BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Dec. 05, 2019
Under the responsibility of the Show Production Director, you supervise the production teams and guarantee the optimization of the results of the show production activity in the short and medium term and the quality of service that Disneyland Paris has decided to offer to its visitors.
- Develop the policies and major orientations of its business line,
- Manage and develop the employees under his responsibility, in accordance with the philosophy implemented in the company,
- Guarantee the achievement of objectives within its scope of activity,
- Apply and enforce security rules within its scope of activity.
- Respect the specifications of the shows and guarantee the right balance between deadlines, expected quality and the budget allocated in the production of the show project.
- Guarantee the feasibility of the project in relation to the specifications.
- Work closely with the various stakeholders in the production of shows
- Optimize the retro plan of show projects,
- Scheduling multiple multi-year programs,
- Adjust the organization of activities according to unforeseen circumstances and new constraints, be proactive,
- Participate in negotiations with multiple issues and multiple actors.
- Anticipate in the medium term the resources, planning and ability of teams to deliver shows on time,
- Coordinate and supervise the activity of its teams, support them to guarantee the expected results within its scope and optimize them,
- Be a support for its teams on a daily basis (Feasibility Team, Technical Coordination and Production),
- Explain and ensure, within its scope, compliance with legal and contractual rules, the company's human resources agreements and policies and the maintenance of the social climate.
- Foster relationships and communication with all business lines and/or internal and external partners,
- Develop offers or services to anticipate and meet customer needs,
- Develop a partnership and implement The Walt Disney Company's initiatives at Disneyland Paris level.
- Define the measures to be put in place to deal with the situation or change envisaged in the short or medium term,
- Arbitrate between the different elements, proposals, situations, in order to guarantee the implementation of the strategy within the activity, the department,
- Establish and manage the different modes and tools of communication within its scope of activity,
- Identify and involve internal mobilizing elements (opinion leaders, sponsors) to support its solution and support the project.
You have at least 10 years' experience in the production of live shows and 5 years in team management.
Mastery of the Office Pack
Fluency in French and English (Level C1)
You are an available, flexible person with a strong interpersonal skills.
You are able to support large responsibilities and manage large budgets.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.