Senior Manager Workforce Planning M/F - permanent contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 768912BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 18, 2020
- Management & development of your team, as well as the 360° collaboration with the rest of the Workforce and Operational teams.
- Production of analyses and reports aimed at managing the activity and the workforce
- Performance management in terms of operational hours worked and workforce (forecast, staffing plan and short, medium and long-term optimization)
- Support internal clients in all projects impacting the labor in their domain of activity
- Ensure the consistency of the process workforce management
In particular you will:
- Coordinate and supervise the activity of your team, promoting the professional development of employees and developing team dynamics, particularly by promoting an analytical culture to strengthen support for strategic and operational decisions.
- Define the internal methods and processes of Workforce Management and ensure their integration in the different departments of the division.
- Manage performance in terms of workforce, productivity ratio in collaboration with operational staff and propose all actions for improvement.
- Develop the staffing plan, define the optimal sourcing and manage the leave plan, recruitment strategies, etc.
- Participate in the elaboration of the Long-Term Plan, the Budget and the forecasts and ensure the necessary analyses for their good understanding and communication.
- Promote relationships and communication with all business lines and/or support partners, encourage best practices.
- Participate in business line and divisional projects and initiatives.
The keys to your success?
You have a master’s degree (engineering or business school) and at least 5 years’ experience in team management (10-15 people). You have excellent analytical and data management capabilities and strong communication skills to present and explain the data to all levels of management and teams. Demonstrated ability to manage complexity, develop and implement planning processes and procedures and to collaborate with cross-functional partners. You have experience in project management, good organizational skills, proactivity and flexibility in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities. You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? To join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of visitors who come to our parks every year?
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite. For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com’
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.