Set-Up Convention Team Leader - 4* HotelApply Now Apply Later Job ID 723365BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Nov. 08, 2019
Under the responsibility of the Convention Manager, the Assistant Restaurant Manager will be in charge of configuring the convention center rooms in accordance with the requests expressed by customers. He/she will have to anticipate the movements of the room and furniture, taking into account all security parameters. He/she will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running and excellence of the service with the help of a team of 20 people.
Responsibilities:- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional departments (maintenance, safety, entertainment)
- Team supervision and leadership: organize, distribute and monitor the team's work through a field presence and ongoing dialogue
- Implement the necessary actions to ensure financial results, service/product quality and customer satisfaction at all times
- Participate in the evaluation of employee performance, support professional development and promote daily motivation
- Ensure compliance with all operational procedures and health and safety rules.
- Participate in projects and activities within your department
Basic Qualifications:- You have a minimum of one year's experience in banqueting or catering as a manager
- Good knowledge of restoration and room design would be appreciated
- Ideally holds a diploma in hotel and catering
- French level C1 (advanced) and English B1 (intermediate)
- Relational skills, sense of service, excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexible schedules to ensure the smooth running of operations
Our strengths that make a difference
- Human and financial resources to accomplish your mission
- Good prospects for development (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An integration programme and a choice of training courses to develop your skills
- Relevant working time planning: continuous service
- A magical, multicultural, multicultural universe
Additional Information:Are you ready to take part in a great human adventure? To join our 16,500 Cast Members who all share the same professional ambition: to bring Disney magic to life and make more than 13 million visitors dream?
We are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.