Show Production Manager M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 744635BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Feb. 14, 2020
Under the responsibility of the Show Production Manager, you manage with the Producer the creation of various shows in the technical, artistic and logistical development of Show and/or Event projects, then in their operational implementation. The Production Manager optimises the financial and human resources made available to him/her, in accordance with a schedule and the quality required.
- Assist the Producer in the development and follow-up of projects, steering and budget management,
- Assist production and technical coordination in operational follow-up (visits, editing, rehearsals),
- Develop and/or contribute to the definition of the planning, organize the follow-up meetings of the productions and write the minutes,
- Define the measures to be put in place to deal with the change envisaged in the short or medium term,
- Manage the operational logistics of seasonal projects,
- Organize trips and visits related to the project,
- Writing and distributing the production book,
- Tracking and receiving orders,
- Follow the process of hiring intermittent workers, internal transfers,
- Ensure compliance with legal and contractual rules and procedures in force within the company and the division,
- Participate in industry sector projects and contribute to the initiatives deployed in the division.
Ideally, you should have a 3-year higher education degree in the field of live performance and have at least 2 years experience in a similar position in the entertainment or production industry.
You have a solid knowledge of the administrative procedures in this field.
Mastery of the Office Pack, knowledge of SAP would be a plus.
Fluency in French (level C1) and English (level C1)
You are an autonomous, rigorous, organized (managing several projects in parallel, meeting deadlines, reactivity, ability to work on a just-in-time basis) and unifying person.
You have excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and perfect interpersonal communication.
Flexibility (Day/Night) will be required of you.
Permit B required (travel to the site is to be planned in a company vehicle).
Position to be filled on a fixed-term contract
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.