Speechwriter and Executive Communications Specialist (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 725834BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Dec. 06, 2019
- Internally, its action is to federate employees and popularize strategic priorities.
- Externally, its mission aims to inform and engage its audiences (institutions, press, influencers, etc.) and increase the recognition of its assets and their visibility.
As such, the Executive Engagement department helps to reinforce the impact and echo of the company's key values and messages conveyed by its management committee.
Reporting to the Manager Executive Communications, your main tasks will be:
Speechwriting & writing
- Preparation of speeches and messages delivered by the President and the Executives internally (written and oral) and externally (supervision of interviews and media coverage), in both French and English.
- Ensure the President’s and certain Disney Executives external visibility by identifying strategic opportunities to speak out about our values and various business matters (national and international events, conferences, trade shows, awards, etc.)
- Ensure the consistency of the actions carried out in relation to the division's and company's strategic orientations
keeping in line with the group's major news.
- Provide support in the organization of recurrent event meetings, both in terms of content, form and logistics.
- Propose innovative formats and content.
-Collaborate closely with internal departments/external partners in anticipation of interventions (obtaining,
centralizing and formatting content and information, meeting deadlines, etc.)
- You ideally have at minimum a 4-year university degree in communication with 3 years' experience in a similar
position in an international and demanding environment.
- Languages (Read/Write/Speak): Fluent English and French (C1-C2) including excellent writing skills (rhetoric,
spelling, "editorial" personality).
- Strong general knowledge, literary sensitivity, affinity with the Disney universe and knowledge of the challenges
specific to Disneyland Paris are a plus.
The Disney Difference?
- Join a multicultural and dynamic company who develops the talents of its’ 17,000 employees.
- Work for a strong brand, leader in tourism in Europe, synonymous with excellence.
- Evolve in an inspiring and stimulating environment, conducive to discovery and development.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.