Staffing Analyst (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 729110BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Jan. 02, 2020
- Drawing up the budget in hours for the staff required for the expected operational activity
- Participate in the implementation of new activity forecasting tools in line with the specifications established by the hierarchy.
- Carry out the recruitment plan
- Analyze steering indicators and recommend solutions for rectifications/improvements (relating to workforce management)
- Process, calculate, analyse, simulate and carry out impact studies
- Build the activity forecasting model in accordance with the specifications established with the client and the various constraints.
- Optimising the workload
- Preparing analytical support to operational teams during improvement projects
- Communicating results to clients and management
- Participate in business sector projects and contribute to the initiatives deployed in the division
Bac+2 BTS/DUT/DEUG in computer science/management/applied mathematics/statistics
A first recent experience in the field of contact centres is a plus,
Ability to analyse and develop synthetic and relevant recommendations on a daily basis
French and English advanced level C1
Mastery of the Office Pack (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Access and Business Object
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.