Strategic Planning Analyst - Permanent Contract M/FApply NowApply Later Job ID 822374BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 14, 2021
This person guarantees the reliability of data collected along the analyses, as well as the secure and clear storage of it.
The junior analyst works efficiently with internal partners to gather information and to verify hypotheses and results.
This person proactively interprets and presents results of analyses.
- Collect, verify, store and secure internal / external data.
- Organize and summarize data research results
- Prepare, attend and take the minutes of internal / external meetings related to the project
- Perform analysis on specific questions
- Develop stand alone analytical models
- Formalize results of analyses for discussion with Manager
- Draw conclusions from analyses in line with project key questions
- Make efficient PowerPoint slides for presentations
- Collect, challenge, interpret and store data
- Conduct analyses and alert management of any difficulties which might compromise projects results
- Organize workload to meet deadlines and alert management in case of conflict of priorities
- Develop positive & collaborative relationships with other analysts based on knowledge sharing and mutual aid
The keys to your succes?
- Master Degree of a Business or Engineering School with a major in strategy
- Over 1 year work experience in consulting or M&A firms, corporate strategy or strategic marketing departments of large companies or other experience providing a good understanding of business strategy and management challenges
- Fluent English (C1 level)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Curious and structured, interested by economic and corporate world
‘Our destination is required to adhere to the conditions of the “Pass Sanitaire” which is currently mandatory for all our visitors. From the 30th of August It should also be required for some of our employees’
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com’
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.