Strategy and Innovation Project Leader M/F - Permanent ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 774414BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted May 04, 2021
This person guarantees a fair and relevant evaluation of the various strategic options open to the company and ensures the feasibility of said recommendations.
In this position, He/She coordinates and eases all transversal work between the internal and/or external partners and arbitrates between the different opinions in order to choose the best recommendation.
This person ensures the relay to her/his hierarchy of all types of information susceptible of influencing strategic decision-making at the highest levels of the company.
- Carry out one or more strategic projects and ensure the follow-up on previous projects carried out.
- Define a work plan and distribute it among the members of the project team (Strategy & Innovation and others)
- Coordinate and plan the analyses and work sessions needed to deliver the results expected in the time given
- Solve complex strategic problems and make recommendations
- Prepare, consolidate and deliver the intermediary and final presentations to the key partners and representatives (Executive Committee)
- Develop and evaluate the competences of the department’s interns, analysts and senior analysts through project management and mentoring
- Take part in improving the department’s operating mode and ensure they are properly implemented
- Develop a network of internal and external work partners that help to identify and complete projects
- Organizing the work and thinking around project resources and Transmitting critical information to everyone
- Guaranteeing the reliability of the analysis carried out
- Delivering the projects in time and reaching the set objectives
- Ensuring the management of the project team
- Informing his/her management and the Executive Committee on any element susceptible of influencing / modifying the choice of a strategic decision
- Ideally you have master’s degree in Strategy in a Business or Engineer school
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in a department in charge of quantitative and qualitative analyses, transversal projects with multiple business dimensions, with at least one-year experience in managing junior analysts
- Your English is fluent C1 level, French is a plus
- You have perfect knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are perfectly capable of making a written or oral presentation and steering a workshop with high level participants
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.