Supply Chain Manager M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 742268BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Feb. 06, 2020
This is done in compliance with the management rules established by the company on the one hand, and by Incoterms and other national and international logistics rules on the other hand.
- Placing orders in the dedicated system based on the validation of the procurement plans in order to optimize the stock level, while maintaining the availability rate taking into account the priorities and constraints of the different departments;
- Follow up and relaunch orders with suppliers in order to meet delivery dates and possible amendments and ensure archiving;
- Follow up on stock rotation, service rate and possible shortages;
- Actively participate in the management of the repatriation of stock requirements on site from external storage warehouses;
- To create and maintain the order file in compliance with national and international rules;
- Ensure the reliability of data in dedicated internal systems (codify and parameterize new products, etc.). Verify quantity reception discrepancies when necessary;
- Ask for quotes for possible order anticipations;
- Ensure compliance with quality procedures and standards, environmental standards and health and safety rules;
- Participate in the implementation of new actions, procedures, new services, etc., and provide occasional assistance in any activity that meets the Department's operational needs.
- Ideally holds a 2/3rd degree in Logistics/Supply Management
- You have a minimum of 1 year's professional experience in the field of procurement or 3 years' experience in the field of logistics/stock chain.
- You have an intermediate level of English (B2);
- You have a good command of Excel and Pack Office;
- Organized, you know how to anticipate future needs
- With an excellent analytical capability, you can optimize and control the proper management of requirements;
- Mastery of the GOLD/futurmaster and SAP software would be a plus.
- Good prospects for development (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An integration path and a choice of training courses to develop your skills
- A magical, multicultural universe
We are ready to give you the means to let your talents shine!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.