Talent Acquisition Manager M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 635999BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Dec. 06, 2019
Reporting into the Senior Manager Talent Acquisition, the Manager takes ownership for the TA strategy for his/her perimeter and is responsible for implementing the TA process and piloting all TA activities, while ensuring quality of hiring, and consistently good customer experience (internal and external). A “day in the life” will encompass managing multiple projects, analyzing business metrics, and leading in a complex operating system with multiple functional partners.
Responsibilities:Your missions ?
The Talent Acquisition Manager holds responsibility for leading the successful delivery of quality hires to meet DLP operational's needs and managing initiatives across our recruitment function to improve our relevance, effectiveness, and efficiency.
Working closely with Employer Brand, the TA Manager creates the best and most cost effective approaches to ensure a continuous flow of talents in order to fill permanent and temporary positions.
The individual will lead a diverse team of Talent Acquisition Specialists, providing regular performance feedback and coaching to allow team members to increase their skills and grow professionally.
Your responsibilities include :
• Lead strategy (operational model, strategic work plan, candidate experience) and daily operations (prioritization of work, effective resource alignment and decision making to solve issues)
• Ensure quality controls for Recruitment policies, practices and methodology
• Manage the dedicated TA team and report on its performance
• Lead recruiters in creating annual recruitment plans, that include sourcing, selection, procedural and business value efforts
• Update current and design new recruiting procedures aligned with our applicant tracking system : Kenexa (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
• Determine effective data and knowledge management strategy and tactics. Analyze data/trends for continuous improvement efforts and business transformation
• Ensure effective, collaborative HRBP/client interactions.
• Partner to support Recruitment events
Your profile ?
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role,managing front line hires, preferably in a fast paced, culturally diverse environment
• At least 5 years of direct performance management experience managing a medium size team
• Demonstrated ability to focus on delivery in a context of organizational change, to support and accompany the team through transformation
• Strong functional expertise that includes direct sourcing, building pipelines, analyzing metrics, simplifying processes and measuring quality of hires. Constantly seeking to improve on existing practices.
• Passion for the role of talent acquisition and customer focused environments.
• Viewed as an inspiring leader, a trusted advisor with a successful track record in building and maintaining strong relationships at all levels of the organization
• Excellent time management/prioritizing skills , communication (both written and verbal) and multitasking skills
• Flexible to travel across Europe as required
• Fluent English and French
The Disneyland Paris Difference ?
- Take Part of Disneyland Paris Transformation process throughout the harmonization with the United States Team
- Join a company that hires a wide diversity of jobs and all types of profiles.
- Be a member of a mutlicultural team that act as a real Business Partner in the company.
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure? Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests. You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.