Talent Sourcer (France) - 12 Months FTC M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 729403BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Jan. 08, 2020
The Talent Sourcer partners with Recruiters on projects and takes the lead on developing passive candidate sourcing strategies, market intelligence research and the creation of target lists of companies and candidates for current and future openings. This professional will be responsible for the full-service candidate sourcing and research support for a variety of business segment-specific disciplines. Examples of these disciplines include marketing, sales, analytics, operations, production, creative roles, and various niche roles specific to business units. Additional research and consultative activities may occur in support of specific clients or overall initiatives.
- Conduct talent market research, develop passive candidate sourcing strategies, and perform passive candidate sourcing for current and future needs. Ensures an optimal experience for candidates, clients, and talent acquisition partners and cultivate relationships with talent for current and future opportunities
- Create target lists of companies and individuals for active and future openings. Network closely within the industry and specialized functional areas to identify the right targets
- Leverage a variety of sourcing methods, techniques and technologies to identify passive talent, inclusive of social media, and internet searches
- Implement key recruitment strategies and partnerships to include, but not limit to professional associations, conferences, community outreach programs and events, industry networking events and associations, etc.
- Leverage The Walt Disney Company’s talent relationship management system (TRM) in order to capture key metrics that help influence the strategy and direction of current searches. Monitor continuous improvement through measures of success analytics and report them on a regular basis
- Leverage the TRM to create a database pipeline of prospective talent for current and future needs. Utilize the TRM to identify and continuously engage with leads, referrals, and other potential prospects. Play an active role in sharing sourced passive candidates with talent acquisition counterparts that work on similar profiles across EMEA.
- Attend meetings with recruitment partners and hiring teams. Collect and frame-up external talent market data to enable partners to inform and influence decisions. Proactively inform recruiting partners on progress and recommend shifts in sourcing strategy
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and logistical data. Convert hard-to-find passive talent through an understanding of the business and employee value proposition. Identify and articulate the qualifications, strengths, and opportunities of candidates to hiring managers and recruiters
- Develop robust communities of talent and candidate pipelines across a diverse set of functional areas and generate rapid results in a fast-paced environment
- Develop knowledge / building skills in functions / specialties. Build toward operating at as a subject-matter-expert on various external talent markets for specific professional discipline(s)
- Enhance the organization’s understanding of various business function areas through research and synthesis of knowledge acquired, staying current on market trends. Proactively educate recruitment partners and hiring leaders. Consult on talent market throughout lifecycle of individual searches
- Participate in ad hoc projects as necessary
- 5+ years of work experience in sourcing or recruiting passive candidates with heavy emphasis on research, sourcing, recruitment and/or other relevant experience / transferrable job skills. Search firm and/or corporate recruiting experience is required
- Extensive experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans, specifically on niche searches
- Experience in consulting and/or working in a consultative role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match
- Knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle, inclusive of internet searching (Boolean and/or Semantic methodologies), data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling and innovative sourcing techniques
- Proven experience contacting, attracting, qualifying and converting high-potential prospects through multiple channels
- Demonstrated experience speaking with and assessing candidates’ skills and qualifications
- Business acumen with the ability to understand business needs and business structure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written
- Strong curiosity, creativity and a drive to succeed is critical
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Resourceful, entrepreneurial demeanor with exceptional problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience developing strong, collaborative relationships
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Fluent both in French and English for Business
- Proficiency using a variety of online search / sourcing tools, ideally including an Applicant Tracking System (ATC) and Customer Relationships Management (CRM) systems
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.