Team Leader Stores - Hotel 4* M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 715317BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Nov. 06, 2019
Under the responsibility of the Manager, the Store Assistant manages the activities of the store and is able to unite his salespeople around sales objectives by creating an excellent atmosphere and a pleasant working environment. He/she ensures the development of turnover and results and participates in the development of his/her team of 15 people.
- Lead a team: organize, distribute, monitor and control the team's work through a field presence and ongoing dialogue
- Implement the necessary actions to ensure financial results, service/product quality and customer satisfaction on a daily basis
- Participate in the evaluation of employee performance, support professional development and promote daily motivation
- Ensure compliance with all operational procedures and health and safety rules.
- Participate in industry projects
- You have 3 years experience in sales in a shop, including one year in management
- French level C1 (advanced) and English B1 (intermediate)
- You ideally have a baccalaureate level diploma
- Relational skills, sense of service, excellent verbal and written communication
- You have a good business sense
- Flexible schedules to ensure the smooth running of operations
Our strengths that make a difference
- Human and financial resources to accomplish your mission
- Good prospects for development (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An integration program and a choice of training courses to develop your skills
- Relevant working time planning
- A magical, multicultural, multicultural universe
We are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.