Already applied?View Dashboard
Training & Development Officer (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 667943BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted May. 17, 2019
Job Summary:The Operations Support Department is in charge of the Training and Development for the 13,000 employees working in Theme Parks, Hotels, Disney Village, Operations Support Function. It delivers 350,000 hours of training per year, with in-house developed modules face-to-face, distance and blended learning as well as training purchases for our specialized businesses.
Within the Operations Training Department, under the responsibility of the Training and Development Manager and in collaboration with all training stakeholders, the Training and Development Manager contributes to the satisfaction of our visitors by supporting the operational teams through the following missions:
- Detect, analyze, anticipate training needs and make recommendations to line manager and key partners
- Listening to clients, supporting them in defining pedagogical needs and drafting training specifications
- Design innovative training systems and professionalization paths (blended learning)
- Design systems to evaluate the training systems deployed within your scope in order to analyze performance and implement corrective actions if necessary
- Communicate and promote the training offer
- Create and lead communities of learners and trainers and organize the upgrading of trainers' skills
- Identify training providers on the basis of the established specifications, and carry out purchases while optimizing budgets and sources of financing
- Organize and coordinate the logistical and administrative follow-up of programmes and the "reporting" of the training activity
- Develop cross-functional training projects in collaboration with various departments.
Ideally with a BAC+4/5 degree in Human Resources and/or Training Engineering, you must have at least 3 years' professional experience in a similar position.
You master classroom and remote pedagogical engineering (e-learning design and use of digital tools) and have experience in managing large-scale, cross-functional training projects in collaboration with various departments.
Rigorous and organized, you are dynamic and able to manage priorities. Recognized for your creativity and openness to change, you are a good communicator with a strong customer orientation and a strong sense of relationships. Your team spirit allows you to bring a positive dynamic to a group.
A good command of English (oral/written level B2) and fluency in French (minimum C1) is mandatory. Good computer skills are required.
The function requests weekend availability on an ad hoc basis.
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A great diversity of populations to be trained: international and diversified.
- 500 different professions and a multicultural environment
- 350,000 hours of training per year
Are you ready to take part in a great human adventure? To join our 16,000 Cast Members who all share the same professional ambition: to bring Disney magic to life and make more than 15 million visitors dream? We are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later